Baby Explosion Boxness

Well, I finally finished the gift for my sister to take to her friend's baby shower. I am quite happy with it. AND oh my gosh!!! I forgot to tell y'all the great news! I finally got my Gypsy!!! WOOHOO! I bought it at a steal of $187 (Cdn) at Walmart Thursday night. It has taken me the past few days to figure it out and get a good feel for it but I LOVE it!! I actually used it for the baby explosion box I made. Here are some photos for y'all to enjoy. :) I must go make a salad and a dessert of some sort for tomorrow's pot luck after church. Y'all have a great evening and a great rest of your weekend. 

I put tiny gifts of baby shampoo,
baby body wash, and baby lotion
along with a baby powder and baby
teether toothbrush.
Each flap hid something. This
one hid a baby bottle magnet
which I made using the Gyspy
Wanderings cartridge on my
Gypsy.
The finished product.


A baby bow.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this idea of using the actual present inside the box. I have only seen people using paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card