Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there. Enjoy your special day. I am blessed to have my husband home with my children and he is their entire world. For father's Day I wanted to do something incredibly special for him-and then I pulled or strained muscles in my abdomen somehow. So unfortunately, my poor husband has a full day. But I think we will make next Sunday fathers Day for him. I did make his card but his gifts are stuck in a Canada Post warehouse somewhere on lock down. My poor honey! Oh well. At least he knows he is loved-this morning our son came into our room and woke daddy up by poking him in the eye with his special card. he then proceeded to tell us that "Mommy sleeping! Daddy sleeping all done!" So Mommy was told to stay in bed and Daddy was told to get up and come play. (Not sure if I should take that as an insult or a blessing....I took it as a blessing.) So here is the card I made for Daddy. Unfortunately, my hand writing leaves something to be desired so the inside of the card is not very pretty. But my husband didn't even know the card opened until I told him, so I guess it doesn't matter! :P Have a great and blessed Sunday, everyone! Take care.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.