Two Challenges In One

Well, I have been working on some blog challenges of other people and I actually ended up joining two into one. The first challenge was from Robyn's blog hop this month over at My Pink Stamper. The second one was another challenge from Robyn, it was a birthday challenge.  So the first thing that came to my mind for both challenges was the two biggest national holidays that happen in North America during summer-Canada Day and The Fourth of July! Both holidays are some of the biggest parties  in summertime-AND they also just happen to be birthday parties for our countries! What a coincidence! So, I had a hard time choosing what to do-so I did both challenges in one. BUT I made two cards-one for Canada and one for America. :) Here you go, folks! Hope y'all enjoy! Take care.



Yes, there are 50 rhinestones!
I got the idea for this
embellishment from
Robyn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.