Lost In Un-Crafting!

Hey, everybody. I hope y'all are having a great week-and look! It's almost the weekend! Yay! LoL Anyway, just checking in to say hi. I know I haven't been around much and certainly haven't got much crafting done. Things have been a little crazy around here. In two weeks our 3 yr old boy is going for a bunch of assessments to find out if he is autistic. It's definitely nerve wracking but at least we will have some answers that may make life a bit easier around here. Our boy is so precious and special, but definitely a handful! Also, I have been working on trying to get back into school as well as I have a huge Avon party coming up next week that was originally postponed due to a mix up of shipments. So anxiety all around in LARGE helpings!!! LOL But I will be doing plenty of crafts for the party as well as both my boys' birthdays are coming in November which means-more crafting! YAY!!! So, for all you peeps out there who are checking in once in a while, I have not gone I am only hiding...or something like that...I am soooooooo tired. Have a great night! Take care! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.