Home sweet *snore*

Well, I am finally home. The trip I took with my 3 1/2 yr old son to Edmonton, Alberta was fun. It was crazy busy too, but we were able to squeeze in a very fun half day at West Edmonton Mall with my sisters and their sweet darlings. I am actually sitting in bed right now because I am sick. LoL Yup! One 3 day trip and I am wiped! Mind you, it had a lot to do with the fact that our plane home was delayed from 8:30pm to midnight. I am EXHAUSTED. Yup! We spent HOURS in the airport with a 6mnth old and 3 1/2 yr old. (I should really stop saying 3 1/2. He will be 4 in two months! Yikes!) Then a nice 1 1/2 hr flight home. I was up 19 hrs+ trying to keep up with my energizer bunny! Anyway, it was quite the trip and I even got to hit a Michaels! I am so excited. I grabbed some pretty sweet deals and can't WAIT to start making projects with my newest toys. :) However, it will have to wait until this head cold/chest infection is gone. Oh the joys of being sick! Just keep the Neo Citron coming, honey! (My hubby is so good to me when I am sick.) Speaking of Neo Citron, it is now kicking in and I must sleep. Can't wait to share all the new fun projects I have planned for Halloween! I don't think I have ever been this excited before! We are going to have a Halloween party this year and my sweet kidlets are going to help make the decorations-I can't WAIT! We are also going costume shopping with them on Tuesday and I am just so excited I am vibrating! Tons of pics to come! Y'all take good care and I will see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card