I received the Liebster Blog Award!!!



I cannot believe I have won an award. I was blessed by Cindy with the honor and it made my week! Thank you so so SO much, Cindy! You have no idea how loved you have made me feel. :) 


This is what Cindy says about this lovely award:

"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.



This is the list of people I have chosen to give the award to. 


Aryn over at A Piece of Life's Pie
Mimi over at Crafting With Mimi!
Michelle over at Paper Crate
Michele over at Michele's Craft Room
AAAND...the fifth person I was going to choose reached 200 people so I have to look out for another fifth!

Copngratulations to these wonderful and extremely talented crafters! I really hope you all find as much inspiration and enjoyment from their blogs as I do.

Well it is Spring Ahead night thanx to Daylight Savings time shutting off...I think it is shutting off...LOL...so I must go to bed now. Wishing you all a wonderful evening and sweet dreams! TC! (Take Care)


Comments

  1. thank you lisa! Your award was so sweet and it made my day!!!!!!!!!! I never know if anyone really like my stuff.. but I still share it..(lol). You are too kind and thank you!

    I will doing a post tomorrow.. be on the look out... I just finished bithday crazy and disneland madness, so now I have a couple days of breathing room to enjoy such a wonderful honor! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I just wanted to say thanks for sending this award to Arin because she sent it to me! I really like your blog & I'm now a follower!

    Diana :)
    www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.