Almost Real Candles

Hey, everyone! I am just posting a short but sweet blurb. Life is keeping me pretty busy so I have not been as close to my computer as I would like. However! Through the 'magic' of technology, I am able to pop in quickly to show off my candles! Using the Martha Stewart punch, I cut out many candles out of cereal boxes. I then used fabric paint for the candle and stickles for the flames.
The fabric paint gave the candles a realistic waxy look which I love! Perfect for any birthday card or layout! It's been fun but I gotta run! Take care!




Comments

  1. these are soo cool! Can't wait to see you use these as embelishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.