MCCR Creating Card Tuesday


Good Tuesday morning, all. I hope your day is finding you happy and having a good week. Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's Creating Card Tuesday. Today's theme is Thank You cards and I have an easy one for you.


The dimensions for this card are as follows:

Card 3 in x 4 in (cut a strip 6 in x 4 in and score at 3 inches)
Purple Matte is 2 3/4 in x 3 3/4 in
White matte is 2 1/2 in x 3 1/2 in

This card is small but can be easily made larger.


The flower is from the Elegant Cakes Cricut Cake cartridge is cut at 2 inches and is found on page 69 of the booklet.



The inside is stamped simply "thanks" as sometimes it is all that needs to be said. Because of the simplicity of this card, it is easy to duplicate. In less than an hour I was able to make 6 cards. These mini cards are perfect to stash in your desk at work, your purse, or even your car for when you are in need of a quick 'thanks' for someone. :) 


'Thanks' for stopping by today! I hope you found some inspiration from my project. For more inspiration head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other Design Team members have for you. Have a thankful day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful post! Love the shimmer of the flower.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Robin
    MCCR DT sis
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards Lisa. I also love how you layered them. Great suggestion to keep some with you at all times. TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I like that they are small. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some encouragement! I appreciate each and every one of your comments. You make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card