Seasonal Expressions 2 is here!!!


Check out these adorable products from this second seasonal catalog! I am in love with the Blossom items-especially the cute little metal rimmed accents. I cannot wait to start playing with these products and I know you won't be able to keep your hands off either! The new stamps are to die for and the new bubbly embellishments are a MUST HAVE! The delightfully covered albums in this catalog will brighten your day! Go over to my website and click on the April Showers gathering to place your order now before these products are sold out. Once they are gone they are gone for good.

Don't forget to place an order for $50 or more so you can have the stamp of the month Typed Note for only $5!

Also, for the month of April ONLY you can purchase product for nearly half the cost! Check out our Deal of the Day promotion and treat yourself to some AMAZING deals!!!

Order online and your order will be shipped directly to your door! No matter where you live, your products will find you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! That is what I am here for! Leave a comment on this post with the name of your favorite new Seasonal Expressions 2 product and be entered in a draw for a Close to My Heart product surprise!! Like me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for extra entries! I will draw the winner on June 1st!

Take care, my friends, and have a great rest of your week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

Bookm-ARGH! Card