May at Close to my Heart AND It's National Scrapbooking Month!

It's May!!! Woo hoo!!! And to top it off, it's National Scrapbooking Month! You know what that means? GOODIES!!! This month is jammed packed with goodies!!! This month has so many awesome promotions-I am so giddy! Eeeeeee!!!!! (Hee hee hee) Check it out!


 Don't forget that when you place an order of $50 you are able to get the stamp of the month for only $5.
Just Sayin'

Also, don't forget the new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog! So many new items to choose from! But they are only available until August. So order now while supplies last!





Order online at my website arcticcrafter.ctmh.com

If you have any questions about how to place your order, email me or comment down below with your questions.

Have a great weekend, everybody, and take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MCCR 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Fall Mini Book

I'm Finally Back!!! Well...almost.